Thursday, November 23, 2006

Fun Things You Can Spell with the Letters in “Herndon, Virginia”

or, "Side Effects of Early Eggnog at the Freret House"

    Hinder a Vino Grin

    In a Horned Virgin

    Arriving in den ho (Dietrich is showing up in the male prostitute?)

    Virgin Don Hernia (misfortunate surname could explain the derth of paramours)

    Herd a Virgin On In

    Ring in a Driven Ho

    End a Virgin Rhino
    (A Virgin Rhino End)

    Riding a Vein Horn (yuck)

    A Driving Inner Ho (but she’s well behaved)

    “… nor a virgin hen id.” (“Neither a promiscuous rooster ego…”)

    Hovering in a Rind

    Heaving Iron Rind (good band name)

    Ranger Hid In Vino

    No Hernia Driving

    Hi! A nerd virgin? NO!

Your obedient servant,
B. Freret

6 comments:

Dr. A said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it. You have a interesting start to your blog. I'll be back to check things out. I'll be adding you to my link list, if that's ok. Good luck with your blog.

B. Freret said...

I’m embarrassingly flattered – thank you! However, I feel some disclosure is necessary: though not written specifically for you, if you’re going to return, please review this.

Humbly, your obed’t servant,
B. Freret

B. Freret said...

(Upon further review, I realize that “interesting” might be a euphemism for “we’re going to have to excise this...”)

Totsie said...

I'll refrain from calling you booger until you have given me a fair reason to. :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I have no doubt I'll be stopping by yours often.

The virgin herding must be working!

B. Freret said...

Thank you Tot - All these visitors (by my count, three now) are making it difficult for me to continue striving for vigorous modesty. Perhaps I’ll have to revisit my policy of asking real people to refrain from visiting this site.

Regardless, thank you, I am flattered. And you may certainly call my by my given name, if you are uncomfortable with my life-long nickname.

My real first name, revealed here now for the first time and for obvious reasons is Boudreau. My dear mother’s maiden name, not that knowing such softens the blow any. As repugnant as “Booger” is to proper ears, many find it less objectionable than the truth.

Regardless, thank you!

Humbly your obed't serv’t,
B.F.

Boski93 said...

Heaving Iron Rind, I think they just place the Wiskey here in L.A.?

Excellent as always.

Your Humble Reader