Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Galactica Amateur Dinner Theater Presents:


The Galactica Amateur Dinner Theater Presents Monster’s Ball, by Milo Addica and Will Rokos.  Featuring President Laura Roslin as LETICIA and Admiral William Adama as HANK.


LETICIA
I want... you know what I want?
I want you to make me feel better.

I want you to make me feel better.
I want you to make me feel better.

I want you to make me feel good.
Just make me feel good.

I want you to make me feel good.
Can you make me feel good?

Can you make me feel good?
Can you make me feel good?

You make me feel good!

Make me feel good!


HANK
I don't know what about.


LETICIA
Just make me feel good!


[Man’s voice from offstage]
Admiral! CIC reports multiple DRADIS contacts… wait one… Cylon base ships, Sir!


HANK
I have to go.

***



Found this scribbled on a note, stuck under my door this morning.  Don't know what it means, or what to make of it, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Your obediant servant,
B. Freret

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you go again. Take one of the steamiest, nastiest, most wanton displays of a hottie in a leading role (that's a category for the Beloruss Motion Picture Academy), which, I might add, has fueled countless beat-off frenzies throughout this hemisphere and reductio ad absurd, man.

Some things are holy, Freret, and Hallie's berries are most of 'em.

B. Freret said...

Sir,

Please note the absence of such language on this site. One can always infer the prurient without using such language.

Humbly, I remain,
B. Freret

Anonymous said...

Grudgingly, I apologize for using "hemisphere" in such a cavalier way. No offense meant, pard.