Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Outtakes from a Recently Broadcast Episode of SciFi’s “Ghost Hunters”

I happened to catch the end of a 'bloopers' show last night as I was falling asleep. I wish that I had been awake enough to record it, but I wasn't, so I didn't. I can't seem to find any rebroadcasts in the Media Center Guide, and in fact, I can't even find any evidence that it was broadcast last night.

Regardless, here are some that I remember, as best as I recall:

***

“I’m Grant from Taps, we’re here to rock.”

“Sure, we’ve had our differences before, Brian, but be honest: do you think I have too many tattoos?”

“I’m not saying ‘Full Body Apparition’ is the perfect name for your band, I'm just saying that I think it is a great name for a band.”

“Uh, Jason, you’re the boss – but exactly how are you going to check me for hot spots without the thermal?”

“Is it just me, or does our soundtrack remind you of Doom 3?”

“You’d better find that damn cable, or I’ll take care of you like I did Eckstrom.”

“I’d like to ‘Root Donna, if you know what I mean.”

“Dude, if you don’t stop singing Ghost Busters, I’m going to kick your ass.”

***

Your obedient servant,
B. Freret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I adding some of these to my list of things I wish to say in a meeting.