Monday, March 19, 2007

Old Mr. Detweiler’s Unfortunate Draw at the Coffee Shop’s Random Interpretive Reading Night: Pop Culture

Mr. Detweiler took his place at the podium, cleared his throat, pulled a paper from the hat, unfolded it and began to read:

“What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps (Check it out).”



I had great difficulty paying attention to his lectures the remainder of that semester.

Your obedient servant,
B. Freret

2 comments:

Boski93 said...

Could have been worse, he could have had something from the collective works of that young trubador DMX.

Your Humble Reader

Nerita said...

Good for people to know.