Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sesame Street Gets an “F” in Teaching Logic


Last night I took our youngest (he’s three) with me to pick up a Little Caesar’s Hot-N-Ready pizza (which, as it turned out, was neither). As we parked, he noticed a bald man getting out of the car next to ours.

“He must be Hilton!” referring to our bald family friend. (No relation to the comically infectious hotel heiress.)

“Why?” I asked.

“Because he has no hair.”

“Interesting hypothesis…” I mused, spotting the opportunity. “So, do you think he is bald because he is named Hilton, or named Hilton because he is bald?”

“I think… he is named Hilton because he is bald.”

“Well,” I said, “then don’t you think that every baby boy born bald would be named ‘Hilton’?”

No response.

Dumbass.

Respectfully I remain,
B. Freret

2 comments:

John said...

Dude, I'm not bald! (yet)

It's just slowly migrating from my scalp to my chin . . .

Respectfully,
The Mythical-Magical Hilton

p.s. NICE PENIS!

Boski93 said...

Hey that logic worked out well on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave for the last eight years didn't it? Oh wait like the pizza that was a failure as well. . .