Saturday, October 23, 2010

Time!

Place your pencils on your desks, and step away from the Scantrons - show me your hands! Better.

Boudreau's Birthday Bash Word Count Writing Contest is officially over.

If you have not complied with this rule:

You must email a single Word document containing all the words you've written, to me, before 12:00am EST 10/24/10. I will use Word to determine the total number of words in your document. I will then destroy the document, and the email, and if you'd like, my computer as well, unless you tell me in the body of the email that I may read the document, in which case I will likely read a page or two or the whole thing, weeping and gnashing my teeth (rending of clothing discretionary) at the beauty of your work, before destroying the document, and the email, and my computer.

Then you are wrong.

Results tomorrow!

Your Humble and Obedient Servant,
B. Freret

No comments: